This update today is a bit out of the ordinary for a couple of reasons:
- I don’t normally make “mid-month” updates on AidanBooth.com
- Today isn’t really about learning from me, it’s about learning from one of my students
And the reason I’m making this update today is because I want you to know one thing…
You Can Succeed Online
REGARDLESS of where you come from, your experience, your age, your background, the language you speak, your technical skills, your results online so far, or your financial situation, you CAN succeed online. I know this for a fact because I’ve seen many people in all kinds of situations do it.
The only thing you really need is a little time…but you don’t even need much of that…you can definitely get started and build a decent income with just 10 hours per week (perhaps less).
And once the system gets momentum, the sky’s the limit.
Below is an 18 minute interview I recored a few days ago with Melissa, one of 13 people to participate in my last live training program.
Before you watch the video, I want you to know a few things:
- One year ago, Melissa didn’t even know how to build a website, she’s actually got NO background in internet marketing and no special technical skills.
- Melissa’s ranking success wasn’t a “fluke”…she’s now built THREE websites that are getting 100 visitors or more per day (including one that gets over 600 visitors per day)
- If Melissa can do this, SO CAN YOU.
Here’s the video of the interview (the audio isn’t great unfortunately, but it’s still worth listening to!):
Video Download Link: Right Click Here & Select “Save As” To Download This Video
I’ve also prepared a transcribed version of the interview (a PDF), you can download that below.
Interview PDF Transcript: Right Click Here & Select “Save As” To Download
“Hard Work” Isn’t Enough To Succeed Online…
And lastly, although it seems unfair, success doesn’t go to the person who “works the hardest” and “puts in the most hours”…if it was that simple, then the formula for big earnings online would be simple…just work harder, but it’s not the case…
Success goes to the person who works smartest and the person who avoids making “campaign destroying” mistakes along the way. Just something to think about.
I hope you’ve found this useful! If you’ve got any questions or comments, add them below, thanks for visiting.